Finance for Non Financial Managers
Regardless of the economic or social climate, management of financial drivers remains the foremost priority in any business. Consequently, an understanding of the principles for building and sustaining the financial performance of a firm will strengthen the value of any professional involved in business.
Participants from a wide variety of backgrounds will be taught how to read an organization’s financial statements and explore their limitations. They will be given the tools to analyze cost behavior and financial performance.
- Gain a firmer grasp on the language of finance.
- Improve communication with internal and external financial stakeholders.
- Learn how to create value and contribute to the financial performance of your area of responsibility.
- Read and understand financial reports with greater clarity and confidence.
- Get an insight into the drivers and measurement of costs.
- Access Courses Anywhere, Anytime – all learning materials, assessments, study support and work-based activity are delivered entirely online.
- Up to 80 hours of online CPD – this does not mean you spend all 80 hours in front of the computer, some of this time will allow you the opportunity to reflect on the course materials and relate your learning to your workplace.
- Dedicated and authoritative faculty – this certificate is designed and developed by thought-leading faculty and industry experts. All our senior faculty are teaching at Leading Business Schools with a minimum of over ten years of university and corporate education experience.
- Comprehensive learner support – an expert learning adviser can clarify study materials, answer questions and help you relate each course to your specific needs.
- A certificate of completion – upon successful submission of your program, you will receive a certificate that can be used as evidence of CPD for your employer or professional body; it details the number of hours you have studied and the learning outcomes you have completed.
The strong link between our programs and your work practice creates relevant, enduring and transferable learning outcomes. It requires no more than 25 hours of your time in total to complete each course over a period of five weeks. But the learning is far richer than more expensive executive education workshops.
* Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students, alumni of NYIM and military personnel.
What makes NYIM distinct:
- Higher Quality Education – We develop our programs with a focus on the fusion of theory and practice. Practitioners learn more than just concepts; they learn how to apply those concepts to real-world work situations. The NYIM curriculum is designed around industry standards and expectations for professionals in each field of study. Students learn by participating in live classroom sessions, watching video lectures, doing reflections and collaborating with other participants.
- Flexible and Accessible – Studying with NYIM puts you in control. We provide access to robust online executive education programs that enable flexible scheduling and logistics to meet the needs of our students. All our courses are self-paced but instructor facilitated and you can study whenever and wherever you like without compromising on quality. Each program is carefully designed to foster collaboration, interaction and networking among participants and faculty members.
- Effective Program Format – NYIM courses are designed to run for five/six weeks. Each week there is a scheduled live classroom session of 45 minutes lecture and 30 minutes of reflections and group discussions. Throughout each course there are rich opportunities for practitioners to connect, share experiences and best practices, discuss on-the-job application, raise questions and pose ideas for optimal course of action.
- Practical and Relevant – Theoretical knowledge is essential, but there’s also no substitute for applied skills. We draw upon the experience of thought-leading faculty and use real-life scenarios, providing you with practical skills that you can employ in the workplace. Students are immersed in an engaging and collaborative learning process that enforces them to build dynamic relationships with other participants online that will continue to stay active beyond each program.